Theme Parks / Atlantica – Cesenatico
Features a good range of attractions, and the greenery area has been further expanded. Inside it are a large wave pool, a number of slow and fast slides, and an amazing whale.
- Aquafan – Riccione This park is amongst the best-organised of all, and is targeted chiefly at young people.
- Miniature Italy – Rimini This park sees a mix of educational and didactic attractions.
- Fiabilandia Recommended for families with children from 4 to 10 years of age
- Mirabilandia This theme park is suitable for families and all those that love a thrill.
- Indiana Golf A themed mini-golf area with two main courses: “The Lost Ark” and “The Last Crusade”
- Parco Oltremare – Riccione A marine life park that combines culture with shows and entertainment.
- Le Navi aquarium– Cattolica Cattolica’s aquarium is aimed chiefly at school groups
- Rimini Dolphinarium Whilst not a large facility, it offers an interesting educational programme, the main attraction of which are the dolphins.
- Butterfly House – Milano Marittima This spectacular new Environmental Education centre has a 500-square metre temperature-controlled greenhouse